Thursday, July 16, 2009

AHH!

Wow, this summer is going by so fast! I can't stop! Okay, so I had every intention of posting on Tuesday, but got busy in the morning, worked, and then stayed at a friend's house the following to nights. So now I am finally home. I helped my friend Rebekah clean a house for someone. It was definitely interesting... I don't like animal hair.... let's just say I was very tested the past 2 days... haha..

So anyhow, I need to go to bed like now, work in the morning from 8-3 and then finish cleaning up and getting things clean for the picnic on Saturday. Then I have to get ready for the Lock-in at Church, and go to that.. Stay up ALLL night, come home... hopefully catch some z's and then have a picnic with people I don't know... Hopefully I'll know them by the time they leave though!

Oui, then Sunday my friend is coming over to work on college prep. Yay... 6 weeks tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment