Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend

So this weekend was very interesting. Friday night was the Teen Lock-in at our Church... 7pm-7am of tons of games and no sleep..... It was pretty awesome...

Other than the fact that when I got home (safely from driving with no sleep...) I had to clean and get a shower before I could go to sleep because there was going to be a picnic... So at 10 till 2, which was when the picnic was supposed to start, I woke up got ready in like 10 minutes and only one person showed... everyone else came around 2:30-3.... It was a lot of fun. There were 14 people (including ourselves) and I got to meet the people my dad works with. They were really cool people. It was a lot of fun. They left around 7:30 or so and I went to bed pretty directly...

I got up this morning got ready for Church, my friend and future roomie came over for the afternoon and we went through college stuff.... Then we had a special revival service tonight and then a small meal, finger food stuff, and a game of Family Feud....

The rest of the week is also going to be crazy and I don't know how much I'll post...

Tomorrow I work 1-6, Tuesday I am helping my friend Lisa with one or two of her five children while she is at the dentist, and then I will be going to a movie night, spending the night at Krystal's, and then Church Wednesday night, and staying at Lisa's that night, most of the day with Lisa on Thursday, the Friday work 8-3.... Oh yea, Thursday - Saturday is a yard sale that I'm helping my mom with and Saturday night is a Church picnic with one of the Sunday School classes.... The next 3 weeks are going to be crazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment