Saturday, May 16, 2009

Really slacking...

So I haven't posted everyday...  Uhm, I have such a hard time with this!!!  I am working on cleaning my room, and it is coming along.  The bookshelf is pretty much done, under my bed is clean, my desks are organized and at the same time holding piles of things that need to go places, my vanity is all clean, and now I just need to clean the closet and finish up my 'in progress' projects... 

Here's a picture of a flower I took yesterday.  I love these.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily! It's good to see that you're going to be posting again! CONGRATULATIONS on graduating!! :)

    My goal was also to post on my blog every day, but it isn't working out that way. I don't want to put it before other more important things... It goes along with having one focus and setting my priorities straight... Thank you for your comments, they were very encouraging! It is encouraging to know that you are learning along with me :)

    Again, congratulations on graduating!

    -molly

    ReplyDelete